Parking Lot Poles & Bases
Without proper maintenance, the deteriorating effects of the environment over time can reduce the functional life of a light pole and in some cases, cause pole collapse. Corrosion, high winds, wind-induced vibrations, or an overloading of the structure may damage a pole and lead to failure.
- Identification of structurally weak poles, loose hardware, and missing hardware
- Identify and provide missing, base covers, bird spikes, other and missing hardware replacement
- Rust cleaning and painting
- Supply and install Aluminum and steel poles of all size
- Installation of new concrete bases
- New and replacement installations for poles and fixtures