When electrical problems arise, you need an experienced and certified electrician immediately. From power outages, sparks to funny smells our 24/7 full service electrical response team will promply resolve your emergency situation. Even the most seemingly insignificant electrical problem can pose extreme dangers. Using state of the art technology and expert knowledge our team will ensure your electrical issues are resolved and ready for daily use.
General Safety Tips.
- Keep appliances, and machinery away from children and use plug covers on power outlets
- Learn basics of Electrical Safety
- Unplug before any repairs
- Routine inspections
- Avoid usage near water
- Cover or remove wires from high traffic areas
- Know how to use circuit breaker
- Repair or replace faulty equipment
- Check wattage and use rated extension cords
- Keep fire extinguishers and a fire blanket in a convenient location
- Smoke alarm on site and replace expired